The Music Trust
Members of the Advisory Council
- Barton, William, didgeridu player
- Brisbane, Katharine AM, founder and Chair, Currency House
- Cheetham, Deborah AO, Assoc Dean (Indigenous), Head of the Willin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development, Faculty of the VCA and MCA, University of Melbourne; opera singer and composer; member of the Yorta Yorta nation
- Conyngham, Professor Barry AM, Dean, Faculty of the Victorian College of the Arts and Melbourne Conservatorium of Music, University of Melbourne; composer
- Ford, Andrew, Presenter, The Music Show, ABC RN; composer, author
- Gailey, Lynn, former policy officer with MEEA and the Music Council of Australia; expert in international trade agreements, and government regulation of culture
- Gallasch, Keith, Managing Editor, Real Time
- Hauritz, Bill AM, Founder and Festival Director, Woodford Folk Festival, Executive Director, Queensland Folk Federation Inc
- Lacey, Genevieve, recorder player, artistic director and serial collaborator
- Masso, Alex, jazz drummer (The Vampires), instrumental teacher, interests in community music development, career development, industry matters
- McPherson, Professor Gary, Ormond Chair of Music and Director, Melbourne Conservatorium of Music, University of Melbourne
- Noonan, Katie, singer – jazz, folk, indie-pop, classical musician; four-time ARIA Award winner; mother, producer, songwriter, pianist, business woman.
- Peelman, Roland, Artistic Director, The Song Company; Artistic Director, Canberra International Music Festival; conductor
- Schippers, Prof Huib, Director, Queensland Conservatorium Research Centre, Griffith University
- Sattler, Graham, Executive Director, Mitchell Conservatorium, Bathurst, NSW, Vice-President, Association of NSW Regional Conservatoriums
- Schultz, Prof Julianne AM FAHA; Founding Editor, Griffith REVIEW, Griffith University; Chair, Australian Film Television and Radio School, Board Member, Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Stefanakis, Mandy, Director of Music, Christ Church Grammar School, South Yarra; consultant to ACARA
- Tabrett, Leigh, former Deputy Director-General, Arts Queensland; author, It’s Culture, Stupid. Reflections of an Arts Bureaucrat (Platform Papers, Currency Press).
- Wilson, Assoc Prof Sarah, Associate Professor & Reader, Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences, The University of Melbourne; Director of Neuropsychological Research, Melbourne Brain Centre, Austin Health
- Yerbury, Prof Di, former CEO, Australia Council for the Arts, former Vice-Chancellor, Macquarie University, Chair, Board Director or Patron of a wide range of musical performance and music education organisations.
Director of The Music Trust
Richard Letts AM PhD, founder, Music Council of Australia, Past President, International Music Council.